The DSI Trans industry add-on is developed mainly for small and medium enterprises for the administration of transportation tasks with the SAP Business One enterprise system.
Broad use of master data.
- Uniform registration of business partners’ master data that can be used to manage transportation, bidding, financial / bank transaction administration tasks and financial analysis. The registration of drivers and their phone numbers is supported by the SMS technology-based stock reporting function.
- Uniform item data registration that can be used for sales and billing activities.
- The registration of position master data can be helpful for the placement of folders and to allocate delivery jobs.
- Registration of master data for all vehicles, towable cargo, machinery and other vehicles.
- In the case of tower-trucks one can set the serial number range of shipment documents.
- Registration of any document data, monitoring the validity of documents. The system automatically notifies users prior to the expiry of the document.
- Registration of tire condition, logging changes, historic data view option.
- Registration of service events.
- Registration of fuel price to calculate fuel saving data.
Transport organization to support administrative tasks.
- Registration of customers’ transport orders.
- Registration of goods data: name, quantity, specification of the place of load/unload.
- Registration of load data: productive quantity split, registration of concrete data.
- Registration of price data, several services can be priced within the same transport order.
- Outbound invoices can be prepared as an aggregate and as performance transactions as well, aggregate invoices.
- Several transport jobs can be allocated the same transport order.
- Confirmation of transport orders in a printed or electronic form too.
- Registration of customers’ transport orders via the internet.
- Sent/placed orders can be saved into internal transport orders after which the data can be corrected, updated.
- Monitoring the fulfillment of transport orders on the internet.
- Registration of supplier transport tasks.
- Transport tasks can be allocated to subcontractors and own vehicles.
- Modification on the completion of tasks manually or via text message technology.
- Text messages can be sent to the driver’s mobile phone, several transport tasks can be completed within the same transport job.
- The diver sends back a text message on the completion of task to the customer.
- The program automatically reads text messages and allocates them to the individual transport tasks - than the stock information is automatically updated.
Support of retrospective settlement of transport tasks with own vehicles.
- Registration of transport events based on the transport documents with the use of the driver master data
- Automatic allocation of transport document serial numbers.
- Use of own and third party towed cargo, contracted towing management.
- Date and mileage data supervision, continuous and uninterrupted entry of data.
- Registration of station data, calculation of time spent abroad.
- Simple registration of load weight.
- Calculation of daily allowance (even for drivers), document re-printing options.
- Calculation of fuel consumption by norm, registration of actual fuel consumption in the SAP Business One system